- It took PDP 16 years to make a dollar = N197, but it took APC just 1 year to make a dollar N350.
- It took PDP 16 years to destroy Nigeria, but it took APC just 1 year to massacre, dismantle, kill and bury Nigeria.
- It took PDP 16 years to make fuel price N87 per Litre, kerosene at N100 per Litre and diesel at N115 per litre. But it took APC 1 yearto make petrol N145 per Litre, Kerosene at N210 per Litre and diesel at N300 per Litre.
- It took PDP 16 years to make Nigeria corrupt, but it took APC just 1 year to make Nigeria fantastically corrupt.
- It took PDP 16 years to keep the price if rice at N7,000 per bag, but took APC 1 year to project it to N18,000 per bag.
- It took Jonathan 5 years to travel to 15 countries, but it took President Buhari 1 year to travel to 30 countries.
- It took PDP 16 years to apply resounding economic policies that made banks grow, but took APC 1 years to apply policies which they beg banks not to sack more staffs.
CONCLUSIVELY; I am beginning to think that while PDP is better in administration, APC is better in opposition, that’s why APC still campaigning, blaming, promising and playing opposition party despite being the ruling party after one year.
ANYBODY TO QUOTE ME WRONG…?
TRUE OR FALSE?